Breaking News
Loading...

Shocking! - 8 Times Salman Created Headlines With His Statements

4:12 AM
Hello visitors, this post is about statements. They are given below. Stay tuned and share this with your friends. Also comment your favorite one.

'What purpose does it serve to have her picture around?' This statement is about Katrina Kaif, showing that she had no value in his life.

'I am hurting. Now, I feel why I did it.' This statement is about expressing his workout for 'Sultan'. He says,  'I am hurt all the time, my knee, neck, shoulder…! This is difficult. See, I can get back to a shape I was earlier but to get into a shape I never was is harder.'

'I am not the loyal types.' This is when he was asked about his love life.

'Hamesha Shah Rukh mujhe vivadon mein phasa dete hain.' This statement about Shahrukh Khan seems trending.

'Oh, how unfortunate that I couldn’t be part of Bajirao Mastani!'. This statement is about for the lead role in 'Bajirao Mastani'.

'Sonam Is As Beautiful As She Is Talented'. This statement is about Sonam Kapoor during 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo'.

'People should do films that attract the audience. Like Hate Story.' This statement shows Salman's attraction towards erotica.

'I am a virgin, I’m going to save myself for the one that I get married to.' This is the best one, regarding Salman's marriage.
 
Toggle Footer